CPL - 7 - HIGHLIGHTS
* For the first time in CPL the selection of the players in the team was done by the auction of players.
* 8 teams participated in the tournament after 2010.
* In this tournament 11 pairs of own brothers participated in various teams.
* The youngest player to participate was Mr Manav Agarwal aged 16 years 11 months and oldest player to participate was Mr Anjani Goyal aged 51 years.
* Total Numbers of 23 sixes were hit in the entire tournament
* Total numbers of 6 mainden overs were bowled in the entire tournament
* In terms of wickets, NCC Super Kings won with the biggest margin of 9 wickets against Firing Chips and Hard Hitters won with the narrowest margine of 1 wicket against Moto Racers.
* In terms of runs, Moto Racers won with the biggest margin of 79 runs against Firing Chips and Hungry Jackers won with the narrowest margin of 8 runs against Firing Chips.
* Mr Ankit Sarda of Flying Machines was the most succesful wicketkeeper by claiming 13 stumpings to his credit.
* Mr Sushil Prasad of Tinsukia Tigers scored the fastest half century of the tournament in 28 balls.
* Mr Purab Gupta bowled the most economical spell of 4-1-8-1
Top 5 Run Scorers
1.Mr Piyush Bansal - Hungry Jackers -132 runs in 4 innings
2 Mr Piyush Patwari - NCC Super Kings - 98 runs in 3 innings.
3. Mr Chirag Jain - Hard Hitters - 97 runs in 5 innings.
4. Mr Sunil Bhargav - Flying Machines - 89 runs in 5 innings
5. Mr Sushil Prasad - Tinsukia Tigers - 78 runs in 3 innings
Top 5 Wicket Takers
1. Mr Avinash Sharma - Hard Hitters - 12 wickets .15.5-0-72-12 in 5 innings
2. Mr Sunil Bhargav - Flying Machines - 9 wickets 17-2-51-9 in 5 innings
3. Mr Rishab Bhardwaj - Moto Racers - 9 wickets.12-0-56-9 in 4 innings
4. Mr Pravin Goel - Flying Machines - 9 wickets. 17-0-102-9 in 5 innings
5. Mr Siddhant Agarwal - Moto Racers - - 8 wickets. 11-0-48-8 in 4 innings
Highlights of CPL - 25th December
=> CHAMPIONS - HARD HITTERS
=> RUNNERS UP - FLYING MACHINES
=> BEST BATSMAN - MR PIYUSH BANSAL scored 132 runs in 4 innings
=> BEST BOWLER - MR AVINASH SHARMA took 12 wickets in 5 innings
=> PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT - MR RISHAB BHARDWAJ took 9 wickets and scored 78 runs with one half century and
bagged 2 man of the match award in the leaguestage matches.
=> MAN OF THE MATCH OF FINAL - MR YUVRAJ SHARMA. Scored 23 runs and took 3 wickets
Highlights of CPL - 23rd December
=> In the 1st semi final, Flying Machines beat Hungry Jackers by 8 wickets to enter the final of 7th edition of Chamber Prenmier League
=> Pravin Goyal became the 4th batsman in this edition to hit a half century scoring 50 runs.
=> Piyush Bansal of Hungry jackers became the first batsman to cross the total run mark of hundred and tops the chart with 132 runs in 4 innings.
=> In the second semi final, Hard Hitters beat Moto Racers in a nail bitting finish by winning the match by 1 wicket to enter the final of CPL - 7
=> Siddhant Agarwall bowled a magical spell of 4-0-15-4 for his team but could not win the match but despite loosing the game bagged the man of the match award.
=> Number of sixes hit till today are 23 with sunil bhargav topping the list with 5 sixes.
Highlights of CPL - 22nd December
=> Sushil Prasad of Tinsukia Tigers becomes the 3rd Batsman in this edition of CPL to hit a half century with a score of 52.
=> Interestingly NCC super Kings after winning two back to back matches in the league stage convincingly were eliminated by Hungry Jackers with a huge win
=> The remaining two teams of the semi final place qualified today on the basis of better net run rate. Hard Hitters and Hungry Jackers shared equal points with Mobile Challengers and NCC Super Kings respectively but on better Net run rate, they qualified
=> The Semi Final would be now between Flying Machines vs Hungry Jackers and Hard Hitters vs Moto Racers
=> Number of sixes hit in the league stage matches are 21 with Sunil Bhargav topping the list with 4 sixes.
Highlights of CPL - 21st December
=> Flying Machines won all their league matches and became the first team to enter the semi final.
=> Moto Racers scored the highest score of the league stage match of this tournament with 144 runs in 12 overs.
=> Moto Racers also won the match against Firing Chips with the highest margin in terms of runs. They won the match by 80 runs.
=> Rishab bhardwaj of Moto Racers became the second batsman in this edition of CPL to score a half century. he made 51 N.O against firing chips.
=> Avinash Sharma of Hard hitters bowled the most economical spell of the league stage match breaking the record of Praveen Goel of Flying machines with 3-0-10-4
=> Mobile Challengers becomes the first team in this edition of CPL to loss all its wickets in the quota of 12 overs
=> Hungry Jackers and Firing Chips crossed the 100 run mark in their match against each other.
Highlights of CPL - 19th December
=> Pravin Goel has claimed 4 wickets in an innings against Hard Hitters. His bowling spell was 3-0-12-4. This spell also stands as the most economical spell.
=> Raj Deb becomes the first batsamn in this edition of CPL to hit a half century. he scored 55 runs N.O against Tinsukia Tigers.
=> Team of Mobile Challengers becomes the first team to cross 100 run mark in this edition of CPL scoring 123 for 4 in 12 overs.
=> On the second day, all the teams won their matchs with a bonus point.
=> This is for the first time in the history of CPL that the over wise live scores of all matches can be seen online on www.ncccpl.tinsukiaonline.in